-->

The Seeker

"I asked Bobby Dylan, I asked the Beatles, I asked Timothy Leary, merely he couldn't assist me either...they telephone vociferation upwardly me the seeker.." -The Who

I've oft said that much of the really express wisdom I bring gained inward this life, has come upwardly on ii wheels.  In schoolhouse the alone teachers that ever inspired me were those amongst dazzling dogma who held a twelve pound sledgehammer behind their dorsum to ensure the lesson went heeded.  Motorcycles are similar that, amazing tools of self betterment that sometimes render expensive together with oft painful reminders of what nosotros should know or demand to if nosotros want to live together with improve.

And it never ends, there's ever to a greater extent than to live learned.  So proceed riding.

Keep seeking.







Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel