-->

The Force Earlier The Break...

Two hare scrambles left earlier mid-summer's break, the Hillbilly Hare Scramble inwards Rural Retreat, VA in addition to Harleywood inwards Bristol, VA.  They are the farthest inwards distance, a 4 sixty minutes in addition to five sixty minutes drive, respectively.  I placed 2nd inwards both for 2016.   These were 2 of my favorite events.  The hilly, slick in addition to technical terrain seems to accommodate my riding style, or at to the lowest degree that's what I similar to say myself.

It volition endure slightly to a greater extent than hard this year, every bit these volition endure on dorsum to dorsum weekends, without the commons calendar week off inwards between.  Coming dorsum belatedly on Dominicus nighttime entirely to convey to teach out the side yesteryear side Fri way every bit piffling materials every bit possible volition endure unpacked.  It's e'er risky too, because if you lot interruption something on Sunday, in that location is nearly no fourth dimension to expire it shipped earlier the side yesteryear side race.  Which is why I endeavor to convey at to the lowest degree 2 of everything on hand.  People sometimes express mirth at the crates total of spares I drag dorsum in addition to forth to the track, exactly their contents has saved my weekend on to a greater extent than than ane occasion.

With 4 races inwards the books for 2017, I am currently sitting 3rd inwards points for my division.  Which is OK, exactly non actually where you lot desire to be.  Jason in addition to Pete appear to endure inwards a belongings designing of finishing 1/2, which leaves me fighting for the leftovers.  My postulate heed is feverishly working on ways to interruption that cycle.  Besides, it's a long season, x weekends left until nosotros twine it upwards at the destination of October.

A lot tin locomote on inwards that time.  And I'm certain it will.....


2016 Harleywood, notwithstanding on the KDX



2016 Hillbilly Hare Scramble, my starting fourth dimension race on the 2004 Gas Gas EC300

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel