-->

Hunker Downwards At Hillbilly

I arrived inward Rural Retreat for the 5th race of the VCHSS season, the Hillbilly Hare Scramble Fri afternoon June 16.  No sooner did I teach laid upwardly as well as thus the pelting came in, turning the freshly mowed champaign into a slippery mudfest.  My hear had been heavy amongst lots of things coming into this, forthwith add together worry nigh getting the two bicycle displace van stuck inward the damn mud.  Try non to mean value nigh it as well as focus on the race.  So much of surgical operation depends on mindset, as well as the mightiness to conform when shit gets squirrely.  I sat nether my canopy as well as watched Mother Nature's turmoil.

Contrary to pop belief, it is non pessimistic to hold off things to become incorrect as well as gear upwardly for them.  It is merely wise.

Shot of the unsettled conditions over the Gas Gas, it would live on manic similar this all weekend

Ominous clouds ringlet in.  Yes that is my ghetto air conditioning unit of measurement hanging out of my ghetto van.  It works.

If I accept to spotter Will alter the airplane pilot jet on his KDX 1 to a greater extent than time, I'll scream.  Here he is checking tire pressure.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel