-->

Ummm.......Yeah.....

I pass a lot of fourth dimension alone.  Ride, wrench, live.  This mostly agency that when I create something stupid or embarrassing, at that spot is no i at that spot to encounter it.  I similar it that way, I larn to accept a express joy at my ain expense without worrying if anyone else noticed.  And when the joke is over, it's over, at that spot is no grinning chucklehead constantly reminding me of that affair I did that i time....

On rare occasions though, I create something in addition to then monumentally (*warning, non PC descriptive term to follow, catch yourself warned) retarded that to non portion it, at to the lowest degree inwards closed to uncharted, rarely visited mesh backwater weblog such every bit this, would for sure hold out a crime.

So for the intrepid wanderers in addition to other happenstance visitors who mightiness stumble upon these ramblings, I present, for your amazement in addition to amusement, photographic proof of my latest bumble in addition to bungle.  I volition furnish you lot alongside 3 pieces of data regarding said photograph:

1. It was late, I was rattling tired, in addition to pissed because I had already pinched i construct novel tube. 

2. The tire Fe is coming out, non going in.

3. I ran a ii hr race in addition to 3 1.5 hr practices earlier the Fe inwards enquiry began to construct its egress (from what was essentially a construct novel tire).


Well Mom, if you lot always needed whatever farther explanation every bit to why I am non a doctor, hither you lot go.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel