-->

Welcome

Welcome to .

I convey lately left a decade-long trace of piece of occupation equally a professional person securities analyst to pursue my passion equally a total fourth dimension investor, together with maybe eventually found together with run my ain fund. Owing to the directly onerously-burdensome (and therefore costly) regulatory requirements involved inwards establishing a fund these days, barriers to entry convey risen for small-time punters such equally myself. As a waystation, I am managing a little puddle my ain together with friend & solid unit of measurement money, together with inwards the meantime, am enjoying existence able to dedicate all of my energies to improving my capabilities equally an investor. 

I convey no grand ambitions for this spider web log – it only seemed similar a fun affair to experiment with. I taste writing, together with putting ones thoughts into writing is likewise a useful discipline. It chop-chop reveals whatsoever gaps inwards the chain of logic; missing facts; or insufficiently-scrutinized assumptions that may convey crept into ones though procedure undetected. I create non wishing for this spider web log to driblet dead a chore, however, together with so I scream back to exclusively post equally often equally a I experience inclined.

Aside from satisfying my inability to driblet dead along my thoughts to myself, my goals alongside this spider web log are to connect alongside other like-minded individuals; plug myself into the global value investor community; together with to convey my thinking tested past times other competent investors. I primarily travel lone at acquaint together with so such testing is valuable. Please experience gratuitous to endure equally savage equally you lot wishing inwards the comments (although delight driblet dead along discussions alongside others civil) – I taste intellectual sparing together with I am non easily offended.

The “LT3000” reference is a combination of my initials/nickname, together with likewise a 2d nickname I acquired early on inwards my career, “3000”, a jestful part-insult part-complement coined past times a senior trader, which stuck.

Enjoy.

LT3000

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel