-->

Without Farther Ado, Reddy Hole Preview

Ten days pre-race was the common scrambling to larn the bike ready.  Parts larn inwards that convey to live fitted, parts don't larn inwards that convey to live located.  New swingarm bearings, bring upwardly wheel bearings, sprockets were installed.  We ride inwards as well as hence much H2O whatsoever bearings create non stand upwardly a chance, as well as hence I convey but come upwardly to expression they volition live replaced a few times a year.

The atmospheric condition hold upwardly turned hot as well as humid.  I knew it was coming, but it certain was prissy to race inwards decent, at times fifty-fifty cold, weather.  Now it would live nada but suffering as well as flirting alongside dehydration.  To top it all off the AC inwards the van quit working.  At to the lowest degree I've got a abode unit of measurement to hang from 1 of the van's windows as well as run off the generator, otherwise in that location would live no sleep.

Reddy Hole is an hr drive from home, real convenient.  Round half dozen of the Virginia Championship Hare Scrambles Series, currently 3rd inwards points.  We are camped nether ability lines you lot tin flame listen buzzing.  I must convey gotten shocked 62 times putting upwardly my goddamn canopy.  I'm afraid I mightiness impact some bare metallic inwards the middle of the black as well as electrocute myself, or terminate upwardly alongside some crazy mutation from this electrical energy.  All expert fun.

Had to purchase a cheapie bike stand upwardly because I forgot mine inwards the garage.  Support your trackside vendor!  $45 after as well as straight off the bike won't autumn over.  I gave upwardly on a kickstand long agone after it kept getting stuck inwards ruts.

Walked one-half the course.  Little stone oil as well as bumpy inwards the woods as well as a champaign department alongside multiple switchbacks of silty dust that appears to offering no traction.  No loma climbs or especially technical sections, aside from the crazy tight woods materials alongside trees as well as hence closed together I intend my hips volition rub every bit nosotros travel yesteryear through.  Gonna live interesting tomorrow.....

Not certain if that's the sunset, or electrical sparks... 
At to the lowest degree the crappers were the correct color, if non the perfect shade....

Shameless selfie to assay out I create indeed walk the course.....

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel