-->

Heaven Is Harleywood

I am non a patient man.  Five together with a one-half hours of dealing amongst Fri afternoon traffic on I-64 together with I-81 convey made me fifty-fifty less so, but equally I ascend the colina at Harleywood Farms but exterior of Bristol, VA, (stopping exclusively briefly for a rather skinny moo-cow that crosses my path), my mood improves.

Round five of the Virginia Championship Hare Scrambles Series is this weekend.  It promises to locomote a expert one, because at that spot is a iv mile "pre-ride" of the 8 mile course of didactics on Saturday, for the nominal toll of $10.  Who wouldn't desire a endangerment to acquire one-half the course of didactics earlier racing it?

I mounted a novel front end tire Th nighttime together with conception to mountain a novel raise afterward the pre-ride.  Changing tires is 1 of my to the lowest degree favorite tasks, ranking correct upwards at that spot amongst trying to become the KIPS valves lined upwards properly on an E-model without chucking the cylinder across the garage, (did I advert I was non a patient man?), but at that spot is nada similar a novel laid of knobbies.  I opt for the IRC Volcanduro Intermediate Terrains because they are non terribly expensive, operate good inwards nigh every status together with convey a decent lifespan.  Sure it would locomote squeamish to convey extra wheels amongst tires mounted for whatever terrain, but who are nosotros trying to tyke here?  I've but spent the final calendar week fixing my boots together with gear amongst Shoe-Goo together with security wire.  Forget shoestring, this race budget is dental floss.

But it's worth it.  Just to locomote here.








Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel