-->

Training Day

Might also accept called it "Ass-Whooping Day".  Spent a lot of fourth dimension on the ground.  3" of snowfall that melted yesteryear noon made everything real slippery as well as of course of written report the showtime house I headed to was the rocky/mud/roots department for a squeamish warm upward of getting thrown down.

The side yesteryear side iii hours were solely marginally better.  My beat was off as well as sections that never posed a occupation were proving daunting.  Let's chalk it upward to the weather condition as well as a worn bring upward tire, exactly deep downward nosotros know it's the rider.

Sabbatum is an off day, off the bike, exactly non work.  Ostensibly to relieve position out energy for Sunday, which volition travel my showtime off-road race.  Ever.  The pavement junky is going to crusade his mitt inwards the dirt.  Pray for me, later yesterday, I'm gonna postulate it.

This is non happiness.

The Wall of Shame.  Note the dark-green fender. That is my offering.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel