-->

Luckiest Human Alive

Great.  It's starting to rain.  Just pulled out of the driveway together with can't halt to set the raingear on now.  Cold, wet, damp, raw to the bones, but the weatherman said it wasn't going to rain.  Fuck him.  No sooner hitting the route than it comes downwards harder.  Frigid H2O soaks through armored jeans together with shrinks my testicles.  The Alpinestars leather jacket repels H2O better, but I volition receive got to process the damn matter when I larn domicile to foreclose damage.  Gloves also, because equally good lazy to behavior my waterproof ones.  Oh well.

Another thankless Mon morning time heading to workaday hell surrounded yesteryear imbeciles, told what to produce yesteryear overpaid newspaper pushers devoid of mutual sense, knowing it volition live on at to the lowest degree 5 days of this shit earlier a brief reprieve.  Couldn't accept the truck because it needs repairs I can't afford yet, together with who wants to drive anyways?

The pelting comes downwards harder, roads slick.  Watch the painted stripes on the crosswalks, those things are treacherous.  That's all I require to produce is autumn down, interruption a leg.  Not plenty sick fourth dimension to embrace that together with they sure won't allow me move inwards a cast.  Avoid Lakeside Ave. because they've got the pavement grooved together with at that topographic point is issue gravel together with debris everywhere from structure is impossible to come across instantly that it's nighttime equally hell because of adjusting the clocks.  Is it merely me or are these novel dark-green lights together with thence blinding you lot can't come across what's on the other side of them?  Hope nobody ran the cherry-red inwards the other direction.

Goddamnit, I knew that asshole was going to plow left inwards forepart of me, together with thence much inwards a hurry to bring together the rat race on I-95.  How the fuck did he non come across the twin headlights of the Bandit that I move yesteryear along on high beam at all times?  Without neglect at to the lowest degree i shithead tries to kill me daily, but it's commonly to a greater extent than similar three.  You larn to where you lot tin feel it.  Used to brand me together with thence angry I wanted to punch out their windows, instantly I merely give them a i finger salute together with larn the hell gone.  Fuck them.

Water covers the human face upwards shield, together with thence I receive got to enhance it to see.  Icy darts stab my cheeks together with retinas.  Keep blinking, squint.  Drop the human face upwards shield, no dice.  Raise it again, bargain amongst the 1000000 tiny stabbings.

If it rains whatsoever harder the K&N gauze air filters volition create amount amongst H2O together with seek to drown the motor.  I squash my knees tighter to seek together with move yesteryear along them dry.

Finally brand it at work, but the ridiculous automatic gate never plant inwards the rain, together with thence off to the other entrance, close larn rear-ended yesteryear a Frito Lay truck.  At to the lowest degree I larn in.  Oh look, the designated motorbike spots are taken upwards yesteryear contractor trucks, receive got to green somewhere else together with larn a ticket.  Spectacular.  Damn close autumn over amongst the wheel when the kicking slips on the slimy centerstand.  I tear something inwards my breast during a herculean seek to move yesteryear along the 500 pound grunter from smacking tar, but succeed.  It's entirely pain.  Fumble amongst the wheel embrace wondering if anything volition live on dry out yesteryear the fourth dimension I larn to my desk.  Who cares?  It's entirely H2O together with if people intend I've moisture myself perhaps they won't verbalize to me.  Fuck them.

I plop down, a sodden spectacle, Adam's ale nevertheless dripping along my nose.  Peeling off the layers, I await for dry out ones underneath together with maiden of all my 24-hour interval knowing I am the luckiest human being alive.

I ride motorcycles 7 days a week.






Not me, but a semi-accurate portrayal.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel