-->

The Irony Of Thursdays

"This must live Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking depression over his beer.  'I never could function out the hang of Thursdays." -Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I had to supplant my Ogio No Drag backpack because afterwards 5 years of harsh daily abuse the zipper finally gave upward the ghost.  Sure I could function out it to cypher if I was willing to pass 20 minutes struggling as well as swearing to create so, but who has that form of time?  The handbag served me good through tens of thousands of miles commuting, touring as well as backroad carving.  It fifty-fifty saw duty on a dorsum province snowmobile trip inwards Wyoming as well as made an first-class carry-on.

I came to the No Drag equally an anti-backpack motorcyclist.  My belief was ever that luggage needs to live strapped to the bike, non rider.  After a few rides alongside the No Drag, I was a convert.  With my daily commuting essentials, pelting suit, wheel cover, phone, wallet as well as other sundry, I was non fifty-fifty aware of having anything on my back.

So when that zipper zipped its last, I knew it would live some other Ogio No Drag for me, this fourth dimension the newer edition Mach 5 (sounds similar a disposable razor alongside also many blades).  I opted for the security yellowish color afterwards a few unopen calls from idiots who didn't run across me at the halt light.  I don't know if the high visibility color volition help, solely fourth dimension volition tell.

It's the piddling things inwards life that brand me happy, similar having a backpack alongside a zipper that genuinely closes, as well as then I was somewhat chuffed getting create for my Th morning time commute.  Here comes the irony, alongside my shiny novel No Drag zipped as well as waiting to live donned, I pose on my iv twelvemonth one-time Cortech boots, as well as the zipper on the left i promptly exploded.  Why does the universe detect it necessary to ease itself out ever as well as then but about my vicinity?  Yep, it was a Th all right.


Shiny novel handbag alongside operational zipper

Dirty one-time kicking alongside DOA zipper

 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel