-->

Fuck Me Twice Iii

Part III: A Long Day?

(read parts I Backstory and II The Crime by clicking on the links)

I ran dorsum towards my building, narrowly avoiding the drinking glass together with garbage again, trying to formulate a plan.  I felt sick, violated, lost, together with underneath all that, rage began to flower red.  First of all, I needed clothes, a featherbrained idiot inwards his underwear running upwards together with downwards the streets of West Philadelphia, piece non an unheard of occurrence inwards the City of Brotherly Love, was all the same certain to line the incorrect kinds of attention.  I rummaged on the flooring of my room and, to quote Johnny Cash, constitute my cleanest muddy shirt, non bothering amongst socks or a belt, such was my haste.  I stumbled downwards the good worn steps together with out onto the sidewalk, one-half expecting to come across my motorbike correct where I left it, so ending the nightmare earlier it had a peril to actually gain steam.  No such luck.

In a semi-crazed dry reason my search for The Skunk began.  I constitute the broken padlock that in 1 lawsuit immobilized the brake rotor, together with so remembering the steering lock, felt a glimmer of hope, the machine could non accept been ridden or pushed really far because it could non endure steered.  Five blocks to the north, nothing.  Five blocks to the south, nothing.  Checking alleyways together with empty lots, inwards betwixt the parked cars, roughly abandoned, burnt out, stripped rusty hulks.  Block yesteryear block my promise dwindled, together with a novel fright arose from the cracks inwards the pavement.

Two unsavory characters had born witness to my frantic scramblings throughout the neighborhood, my pants sagging due to lack of a belt together with they decided to human face me amongst all the ghetto bluster they could manage.

"White boys can't endure upwards inwards hither sellin' dat shit, ain't your hood boy.  You gonna has a problem."

I must accept stood at that topographic point besides long staring, trying to covert what the fuck he was saying, because he repeated himself, "You deaf, white boy? I says you lot can't endure sellin' yo shit, you lot don't belong.  You gonna larn fucked up.  My friend gone cutting you".  The friend stood at that topographic point grinning at me amongst the whitest teeth together with emptiest eyes.  I silently prepared myself for death, wondering where it had all gone wrong....

The get-go 1 continued, "Shit man, this motherfucker ain't sellin', aspect at him he's only roughly crazy white man child got lost.  His shoes all tore up, non worth takin'.  You notice your agency habitation straight off white boy, become on dorsum to your college for you lot larn hurt."

I hiked my pants up, hung my caput together with walked away without proverb a word, dorsum towards the apartment.  It was going to endure a long day.

(part IV tomorrow)


Where is it?
 



  

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel