-->

A Petty Help?

Part IV of Fuck Me Twice

(Be certain to read parts III, and III)

I walked away from this confrontation with the 2 hood rats, my intestines as well as arteries yet intact, if non my pride.  I never looked back, but listened intently for the audio of anyone approaching from behind.  No i did, as well as my pump charge per unit of measurement dropped dorsum below 200.  I was sweating profusely as well as if I had eaten anything today it for certain would accept parted fellowship with the tum past times now.  The total mensurate of what had merely occurred never hitting me until months later, as well as therefore deep was the preoccupation with locating my stolen motorcycle.

I passed past times an abandoned convenience shop with boarded upward windows as well as a parking lot total of quondam mattresses that the neighborhood kids used every bit "ghetto trampolines" for the "hood Olympics", alongside the empty forty bottles, cigarette butts, scratched off scratch-offs with no luck as well as rotting bags of garbage.  There were no olympics today, but something fifty-fifty better, my savior, I thought, or at to the lowest degree a petty help.  Honor. Service. Integrity.  Philadelphia's finest sat inward the lot, the 1994 Crown Victoria cruiser looking to a greater extent than similar a white Equus caballus than team car.

I approached slowly, because, having merely escaped a beating at the hands of 2 thugs, in that place was no wishing to gear upward off whatsoever itchy trigger fingers either.  I attempted to explicate to the officeholder drinking java that my motorbike had been stolen.

"Did y'all telephone phone 911?", she asked.  I responded no as well as was informed that she could produce nada "without a telephone phone from dispatch".  I don't know why I was nether the misguided impression that a world retainer would genuinely manage Earth as well as asked her if she could telephone phone it in, to which she responded a resounding negative.  I asked if she knew where a payphone was, she shook her head.

"I gauge I accept to walk dorsum to my bird as well as call."  Still sitting in that place drinking her java she nodded without looking up.  So much for "Service".

This solar daytime was genuinely starting to drag.

(Part V coming tomorrow)


Who says there's never a cop closed to when y'all demand one?

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel