-->

Grow Upward Two

It actually irks me when people toss things out the window of their car.  Cigarette butts, fast nutrient containers, beer cans, diapers, I've seen it all.  Maybe it's because equally a motorcyclist I am to a greater extent than exposed to the elements as well as to a greater extent than aware of my surroundings, or perchance it was that Burger King loving cup sum of piss that hitting me inwards the expression upward shield spell travelling through Louisiana, thrown yesteryear a pair pillars of the community on their agency to church.

Whatever the reason, those actions smack of sum disregard for other people.  I don't assist if y'all smoke.  Hell, I don't fifty-fifty assist if y'all fume inwards public.  Light upward until your lungs collapse. But piece of occupation an ashtray similar a civilized human being.  Eat Big Macs until your arteries are sum of sludge as well as your pump explodes, simply I'll endure damned if I'm going to dodge roughly other white handbag festooned amongst the golden arches haphazardly tossed yesteryear roughly ADHD dipshit playing Angry Birds on his band running ruby lights as well as taking his one-half of the route out of the middle.  Use a garbage can.

In short, grow the hell up.  We all accept to alive as well as drive here, showtime acting similar it.


Baby, it is as well as thus hot when your perfectly manicured nails painting exhibit that nevertheless hot butt at my helmet.  I desire y'all as well as thus bad... 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel