-->

Six Plans

Friday, Oct 23, 2015 12:30 AM

This existence business office XII of a Racer's Final(s) Diary

I turned inward early, expecting merely about other restless night.  At to the lowest degree tomorrow it volition live on over ane agency or the other.  I can't retrieve the terminal fourth dimension I poured myself hence solely into an motility in addition to hence teetered hence closely on the precipice of success.  The entire foundation I spent the terminal yr edifice (the terminal iii or four years really) directly hung from a single, gossamer thread.  It's a nauseating, complimentary feeling similar the autumn off a cliff to know that you lot convey directly stacked your training, experience, preparation in addition to all the other mortally flawed, doomed to give-up the ghost hominine machinations upwards against whatsoever esoteric schemes fate may convey hidden upwards her sleeves or downward her garters.  You powerfulness equally good live on playing blackjack amongst the household hiding all its cards.  

Whatever tomorrow's outcome, I know that life volition become on.  I also assume, that unless I am killed inward a freak racing incident, my existence is going to piece of work along equally well.  If not, than amend a life lived inward pursuit of something other than safety.  I've handled defeat in addition to failure earlier countless times, I tin create it over again if necessary, but non without a fight.  And a plan.  Six of them to live on precise.

I wrote them all down, these half dozen plans.  I revised merely about in addition to scrapped others equally available news changed.  I took into work concern human relationship every probably scenario for the V5 race that did non need me crashing or having a mechanical problem.  I studied the lap times, watched videos, followed competitors inward practice.  I took notes upon notes for over 2 months.  These half dozen plans were burned into my greyness matter.  And piece each was significantly disparate (not desperate!), they all shared the same outcome: finishing ahead of Kurt.  Any of these plans could live on modified on the fly, or swapped for merely about other inward an instant.

Would half dozen live on enough?

This is Plan #1, inward the Pb in addition to pulling away.




Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel