-->

Run Similar Hell

"If I terminate to grab my breath, I powerfulness grab a slice of death." -Fugazi

My work at a continuing attention retirement community offers an close besides unopen for comfort stance of the inevitable futurity nosotros all face, for those fate deems should live allowed to grow one-time anyways.  On a daily solid soil I comport witness to the inexorable cognitive together with physical refuse that volition claim all if given the chance.

Each of us deals alongside this intransigent, harsh mortality inward dissimilar ways.  Some deny together with enshroud piece others stand upward fast alongside dignity together with grace.  I've oftentimes been defendant of rushing headlong into expiry because of my fondness for operating motorcycles at a rapid rate, but this is wrong.  My want is non to die, but to remain i footstep ahead of Death for equally long equally I can, or at the really to the lowest degree to piece of work beside it making obscene manus gestures, knowing amount good I can't win.  Gravity volition come across to that.

And when my flesh lastly fails together with Death seizes its worn out prize, I tin own got satisfaction inward the fact that I ran.  The whole way.  Like Hell.


There is ever something coming for you.  In this case, it's only Joe.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel