-->

A Ship On Of Obsession

"I intend you lot intend every bit good much." -soon to last ex-girlfriend 1997

The quest is non thinking every bit good much, exactly thinking every bit good much virtually the incorrect things.  I know instantly what is capable through focus, past times thinking virtually the correct things.  It's amazing how fearfulness melts away when you lot know what is really possible.  I ready out to accomplish something few ever will.  Granted I empathise it's non similar I cured cancer or brought virtually globe peace, exactly I did accomplish something exterior the cookie-cutter, socially acceptable mainstream, as well as I did it generally my ain way.  I followed the rules that I had to, broke the others I didn't as well as made upward the rest.  And you lot know what?  It worked.

So now, how virtually a big fuck you lot to all the nay-saying, shit-talking, ineffectual piffling turds that never took a hazard on anything, the meshwork tough guys running off at their keyboards as well as hiding behind avatars as well as enshroud names, the ones who "care non to come upward up whatsoever higher, exactly rather teach you lot downwardly inwards the hole that they're in".  I'll tell you, those Number 1 plates experience pretty proficient inwards my hands.

But the joy is curt lived as well as I fearfulness instantly I empathise the curse of those who would undertake a affair as well as succeed at it: at that topographic point is ever to a greater extent than to last done.  Laurel resting is for the ones whose stories get got ended, seeking tropical vacations as well as a comfortable chair.  I await dorsum upon this flavor non to think fondly or to congratulate myself, exactly every bit a reminder of how far I get got come.  And every bit the starting quest for how much farther I get got to go.



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel