-->

Symphony Of Insanity

The days earlier the Grand National Finals are dragging by, nonetheless passing likewise quickly.  The demands of existent life encroach upon the dreamworld that is racing.  How tin sack I endure expected to punch a clock, plough inwards buy authorizations or build clean the gutters when races remove to endure won?  Surely a Dr. out at that spot would write a prescription reading: "Patient is to avoid piffling bullshit until afterward the GNF.  This includes move in addition to whatsoever dealings amongst the full general public."?  Too much is left to do.  If the devil is inwards the details, in addition to then Ol' Scratch is riding heavily on my shoulders now, cackling sardonically inwards my ear.  Hours each flush are spent inwards the garage, the clinking of wrenches in addition to clicking of ratchets keeping fourth dimension amongst my soul.  Sometimes I merely sit down quietly, looking over the race bikes, hoping to imbue speed in addition to reliability to the machines through telepathy in addition to desire.

I experience similar a schizophrenic conductor leading an orchestra of madmen inwards a concerto of crazy.  The music remains the same: dark, sombre, rhythmic in addition to driving similar a harsh rain.  Compelling.  The intensity in addition to tempo ascension in addition to autumn but it is ever played affrettando, every minute if fourth dimension is running out.  Even inwards my slumber I tin sack listen the low, throbbing nail in addition to sometimes I wake amongst my pump racing.  Once earlier I threw the baton downwards inwards a craven endeavor to become it to stop, but it continued, weaving in addition to twisting its ain way, costless of the womb in addition to out of my control.  If I honor plenty speed I powerfulness endure able to maintain upward amongst the music, in addition to although purpose of me knows I volition never endure able to outrun it, it powerfulness endure fun to try.

Fun indeed.

The days earlier the Grand National Finals are dragging past times Symphony of Insanity
Can y'all listen it?
  

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel