-->

Endorsed Yesteryear Mom

I promised to conk on the weblog advertizing free, exactly that doesn't hateful I can't tell you lot nigh 1 of Larrivee Road Racing's sponsors for the 2015 racing season:

Sportbike Track Gear at  http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/



When STG release the telephone vociferation upward looking for racer resumes before this year, I knew it would endure a proficient fit.  You see, I was already a loyal customer, having purchased helmets, gloves, stone oil too tires from them previously because of the dandy prices too client service (seriously, banking enterprise check them out).  My mom (who ordered a helmet for me end Christmas), fifty-fifty had this to say, "They are such prissy people there, rattling helpful."   I am proud too thankful to endure a business office of the STG squad for 2015 too into the future.  Let's back upward those who back upward the sport!

Be certain to banking enterprise check the Sponsored Riders Page for my bio, which is at the bottom of the page.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel