-->

Deep Thoughts

During the downtime earlier the adjacent event, I detect the identity of the ratty light-green motorbike that rhythm out me inwards the V6LW race at Road Atlanta. It is a Yamaha FZR400. And it is for sale.

The machinations hum inwards my mind. I accept been beaten twice yesteryear FZRs already this season. I know without a uncertainty that the best ridden EX500 does non stand upward a endangerment against a built FZR, as well as hither is 1 begging me to ain it. For most one-half of what it toll me to stimulate my EX.

I languished on uncompetitive mechanism during my early on racing career, as well as spent tons of coin trying to plow the proverbial sow's ear into a silk purse. I am equally much an advocate of doing things your ain means equally anyone, but racing volition exclusively tolerate as well as thence much inventiveness as well as individualism inside its narrow confines, markedly less as well as thence if you lot actually desire to win. Occasionally, the route to a greater extent than travelled is the right one.

And on as well as on my hear went, justifying, rationalizing, bargaining, pushing me. I am non an addict....I am non an addict....I am non an addict....



Green amongst envy, or dollar bills?

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel