-->

Completely Off Topic

People powerfulness mean value that individual who writes virtually things exterior the societal norm such equally motorcycles as well as racing them wouldn't hand a rat's donkey virtually spelling or grammar. You would hold upward mistaken, at to the lowest degree inward this case. My view dies a lilliputian every twenty-four sixty minutes catamenia equally I scout as well as head to the alone linguistic communication I know give-up the ghost a painful expiry of misuse, disuse, abbreviation as well as sheer ignorance.

A few examples heard/read simply today:

"I seen that." (that simply makes me fucking cringe)

"Their non going to country anything."

"That's redicalous."

"You won't hold upward effected past times the ability outage."

I too dearest it when people movement to brand upward big words:

"I listened intentively to what you lot said." (heard today)

How create got grade-school English linguistic communication teachers failed as well as then badly that it has come upward to this? I empathise that nosotros alive inward a text-a-second club that land has no house for spelling, punctuation or grammar, but all I tin country is WTF?







Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel