-->

Tick Tock

It appeared the balance of my 39th yr would move spent riding around aimlessly at trackdays, simply plans were hatching for adjacent season.

WERA (Western Eastern Roadracing Association) held races at several tracks inside a few hours drive, namely Summit Point as well as Virginia International Raceway. They agreed to convey my prior race sense inwards lieu of taking their race school, provided I returned every bit a Novice for the kickoff season, which was amenable to me.

I planned, budgeted as well as trained. The kickoff race at Summit was inwards May 2014. One weekend earlier that at that topographic point were 2 trackdays, both running on the Main circuit. The trackdays would move perfect for blowing out the wintertime cobwebs as well as learning the rail earlier racing. I had all wintertime to acquire the wheel as well as myself ready. This was it.

Then, every bit as well as hence frequently happens alongside racing, things changed. WERA had a scheduling conflict that forced them to deed a race weekend to belatedly Nov 2013 at Summit Point. Could I run across happen? Before the clock struck the big FOUR OH? How sugariness that would be, as well as what a motivator, to acquire that homecoming race nether my belt earlier I was officially over the hill.

There was all the same the affair of licensing fees, an crude oil containment belly-pan, security wiring, tires, fourth dimension off, simply to hell alongside it, I was going racing!



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel