-->

Constants

I threw myself into my novel non-racing life spell the race wheel sat inward the corner of a barn gathering dust together with sneering at me. One solar daytime when I got sick of its taunts, I stripped it downwardly together with sold all the bits on that crappy auction website which shall rest nameless. I got dorsum close 1/5 of what I invested inward it, only twice what I would bring gotten selling it every bit a whole performance motorcycle. Sad really, later on eight years of evolution into a race winning machine, to cease upwards every bit a collection of parts sent to the highest bidders.

I renewed my focus on my origin love: skating. It mightiness appear strange that a 35 twelvemonth onetime human being would fifty-fifty watch riding a skateboard, only I had truly stuck amongst it for to a greater extent than than 20 years. I could alive amongst the ways skating would wound me. I bring ever gotten a like thrill together with the same feel of oneness from skating that I larn from motorcycling. Some things create non alter amongst age, girth, pain, responsibility. There are constants.




Photos courtesy of Isaac Wasuck
http://www.wasuckphoto.com

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel