-->

Chicken Satay Burger 1.0

Hello from beautiful Carmel-by-the-Sea, California! Michele as well as I are hither to tour a twain household unit of measurement farms equally guests of knowacaliforniafarmer.com. Hopefully, I’ll get got approximately photos as well as to a greater extent than information to percentage when I provide to San Francisco on Dominicus evening, but inward the meantime I wanted to post service this experimental chicken satay burger video.

I’ve been thinking almost how to create a chicken burger using approximately of the same flavors flora inward Thai-style chicken satay, as well as this was my kickoff attempt. I persuasion it was pretty good, as well as benefited from approximately seasoning adjustments, equally you’ll hear. I remember the concept is solid, but I’ll conk along to examine as well as perfect the execution.

This is i of those videos where I peculiarly promise approximately are inspired to accept the persuasion as well as run alongside it. Then, come upward dorsum as well as percentage your incredible success alongside the residue of us. This is a fun jumping off squall for inward regards to doing burgers inspired past times other classic dishes. I can’t await to run into what you lot come upward up with. Enjoy!


For the burger (4):
1 pound dry reason chicken
1 1/2 tbsp kokosnoot milk
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tsp sambal chili sauce
1 tbsp breadstuff crumbs
2 tsp soy sauce
3 cloves minced garlic
pinch of cayenne
For the peanut sauce:
Peanut butter thinned alongside a squelch of lime, seasoned alongside to a greater extent than sambal or hot pepper
For the slaw:
1/2 loving cup grated or julienne carrot
1/2 loving cup grated or julienne cucumber
2 tbsp sliced jalapeƱo
2 tsp Asian fish sauce
1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel