-->

Happy Tardily Easter Cite Game


Last calendar week I position together a few busy purse activities for my kids for our half dozen hr flight. We LOVE name activities & crafts, thus I knew this would travel a striking amongst my kids.

This slowly Easter cite game was super elementary to position together together with a bang-up agency to review the letters inwards my preschooler's name. You could actually purpose this thought to review anything- ABCs, numbers, shapes, etc.


This activeness was inspired yesteryear No Time for Flashcard's Santa Themed Math Game.

Materials Needed: 


  • colored point stickers 
  • an Easter template (we printed out this bunny template from Dana Made It, but y'all could besides depict your own)
  • pen

Prep-Ahead:


To prep-ahead I simply printed off the template, cutting off the text from the template, together with and thus wrote the letters inwards my daughter's cite all over the bunny's body. I made certain to larn out plenty infinite betwixt the letters thus that the stickers wouldn't overlap. Next I wrote the letters inwards my child's cite on the colored point stickers (one missive of the alphabet per dot).



How to play:


Give your kid the bunny newspaper together with invite them to check the point sticker letters to the letters on the bunny's body.





My three-year-old got started correct away amongst matching the letters together with exclaiming, "I institute a C" or "Look I matched the missive of the alphabet e."

Once she was done all of the letters were covered amongst stickers. She was thus proud!


The stickers together with thus easily peeled off together with nosotros could play again. I didn't worry almost the missive of the alphabet stickers getting placed on the bunny inwards the correct administration because I was focused to a greater extent than on exploring the alphabet letters inwards my daughter's cite together with matching the letters amongst the stickers.

When pedagogy kids the alphabet together with missive of the alphabet recognition I ever similar to start amongst the letters inwards their names outset since kids LOVE their names! This slowly Easter cite game is thus quick to position together together with elementary to accept along inwards your purse. 


Modification for Older kids


For my 6-year-old I modified this activeness together with position sight words on the bunny together with I besides position math facts on the bunny. For the math facts I wrote the answers on the bunny together with wrote the math expose sentences on the stickers. He had to solve the math employment on each sticker together with and thus comprehend the reply that matched! He wanted to play i time to a greater extent than together with again!


Name sticker activities are my favorite. Here are a few other cite activities that nosotros dear that purpose stickers...


Here's a Paper Plate Name Game I shared over at NurtureStore.

Playdough Name Cap Cars are fun for auto lovers.

Name Monster Puppets are fun for pretend play together with missive of the alphabet recognition.

I besides receive got a Name Activities & Crafts Pinterest Board that rocks.


PS- We receive got an amazingly awesome giveaway on the weblog correct now. Don't forget to operate into our little BLAST scientific discipline kit giveaway!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel